Help us grow by lending your talents to round out our team and continue building the TransitMatters community. We're looking for enthusiastic, civic-minded people who share our vision.
Sign up to Volunteer
How you can help
Help us plan and run events for membership-building, like our Beer & Transit series.
- Connect us with community leaders and organisers to identify mobility needs and concerns
- Help us identify advocacy opportunities (public meetings, workshops, etc) and contribute to our public advocacy calendar and communications
- Join our communications team to let people know about events and opportunities for action
- Contribute to our social media, web, and print media communications
- Act as a connection to other advocacy organisations, business organisations, and chambers of commerce
- Motivate and connect with volunteers for events, public meetings, and organisational support roles
- Map out relevant MassDOT, MBTA, DCR, RTA, TMA, Massport, or municipal transit-related or adjacent projects
- Track opportunities for action and community involvement
- Select projects relevant to mission of TransitMatters for focus from the community
- Create graphics and help expand our visual identity
- Contribute to our blog or help design infographics that help clarify complex issues